No parking? No problem!

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
We'll just leave the car... here!

IMG_20181110_162202.jpg

I don't know what is with the Irish and parking at stops like this. I've seen it a few times, my personal favourite being the one that left his car parked sideways at a stop in a rural intersection. Carefully lined up with the line and all... Wish I thought to take a pic of that!

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I would hook that car up to.my pickup truck and drag it about a mile away and leave it in a ditch. Just because I'm a super freindly redneck kind of guy who has a low tolerance for stupidity like that.

Witnesses would say. I don't know what happened some guy in a big puckup truck hooked a tow strap up to it like he owned it and drove off laughing playing really loud music.

Last edited:

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
I decided to pop this one in here. DS came in and told me I have to go see this. It was worth the walk down to the parking lot too. Seriously?? As you can all see there was LOTS of free spaces to leave it, but no! Just put the boot in it and leave. The driver came back a good 20 minutes later and drove off.

IMG_20190130_172027.jpg

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
The dumb sign of the decade award goes to this: Dump trucks traveling down the road, with a big sign on the back:

DON'T FOLLOW!

Cracks me up, every time I see it. B/C either:

A. The driver has some psych issues and obviously has not been taking his medication. Just because you think they are all out to get you, doesn't mean they aren't.

B. The driver has entitlement issues. He thinks he owns every street in Maine, and he missed the most important lesson of Sandbox 101 in kindergarten: SHARE!

C. He's carrying a toxic load of gravel, and for the safety of all other motorists, they would be wise to seek a detour b/c his truck could blow up at any moment.

Britesea

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
@Lazy Gardener your story reminds me of a joke I heard about a young lady, new to driving, who found herself trying to get home one night during a snowstorm. She remembered that her dad had told her that if that ever happened and she found a snow plow on the road that she should follow the plow because the road would be a lot easier to negotiate. So when she found a plow, she started following it. After a while, the plow stopped and the driver got out and came back to her car and asked if there was anything wrong and could he help? She explained what her father had told her and that she was following him. He nodded thoughtfully and then said "Well, it's just that I'm finished with the Walmart parking lot now and I'm going to move on to the next store....." :gig