OHIO! RABBITS! dutch, lionhead, and crosses

ohiogoatgirl

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
i have one black dutch doe, one black dutch buck, one agouti dutch buck. nice solid bodies. nice shape. born jan 22, 2012. can be bought any time! ready to go! mother is steel, father is chocolate.

have a litter of 4 black dutch and 1 steel dutch. too young to sex yet. born march 17, 2012. will be ready to go may 5, 2012. mother is steel, father is chocolate.

lionhead litter born march 22, 2012. will be ready to go may 10, 2012. too young to sex yet. 1 broken black, 1 tri, 1 black, 1 harlequin. mother is broken black, father is harlequin.

lionhead-dutch cross litter born march 22, 2012. will be ready to go may 10, 2012. too young to sex yet. 2 are black with white on front toes. 3 are white with black eyeliner look and light spotting on their butt and ears. mother is tri (with very sparse color) lionhead, father is chocolate dutch.

***PLEASE NOTE ON THE LITTERS THAT ARE TOO YOUNG TO BE SEXED THAT I WILL BE WITH-HOLDING A FEW BUT CANNOT CHOOSE UNTIL I CAN SEX THEM. I WILL UPDATE THIS AD WHEN I FIND OUT SEXES AND WHO I AM WITH-HOLDING***

located in harrison county, ohio. i do not ship, sorry. $25 each.