Online shoe sale!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I have to share my good deal today. I got DD and myself 3 pair of shoes for $20.75 which includes shipping because your first order ships free! They have shoes for the whole family, though i don't think my DH would be caught dead in most of the men's shoes :lol: If anyone is interested, go to http://www.totsy.com/invite/cindihowell_6331131/ but ya gotta hurry, they were sold out of a LOT of shoes when I was there earlier. I still managed to get some really cute ones though :)

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Last time I bought shoes from a catalog, they didn't fit. :(

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Yeah, that's why I shop online though...they generally have the size charts as a pop up for you to use. Mine is always right on.

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
For me, I have to try the shoes on. Depending on the shoe, I wear anywhere from an 8 to a 9. :/

hqueen13

<Insert Snazzy Title Here
Reaction score
Couldn't buy shoes online unless I tried the exact ones on in person first...
Price of having crazy feet.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
My nephew is that way, he has abnormally wide feet for a kid. I have average size feet I guess, no wideness issues, or size issues here. :hu Sorry ya'll, thought i might be able to help some folks save some cash. I know my kid goes through shoes like crazy and if I didn't find the cheaper ones, we'd never have any extra cash :lol:

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I have narrow feet and must try on shoes to make sure they don't slip. Hubby has very wide flat feet and has to try on shoes to make sure his elephant feet fit. So we don't buy online. He averages about a year for a pair of shoes. Boots though, if we buy the good ones will last 3+ years even with the torture he puts them through at work.

I really wish we could buy cheap footwear online, but it's just not for us.

txcanoegirl

Power Conserver
Reaction score
I have hard-to-fit feet and local stores do NOT carry my size (short and wide). I HAVE to buy online unless I drive over an hour to the Big City. I do a lot of shopping online at Zappos. They carry a lot of shoes, reasonably priced and they pay shipping BOTH ways if you have to return something. They have absolutely fantastic customer service. Because of their return policy, I may order several pairs to try on, knowing I will probably have to return some, but also knowing I can find something to fit this way. I wear little disposable booties on the shoes at home while I'm testing them to make sure if they have to be returned, they are in absolutely pristine, brand new condition. I have found that shoe sizing is a lot less predictable than it used to be, probably because so many things are made in China now, that quality control has gone out the window.