Orbo Technology = Free Energy

dacjohns

Our Frustrated Curmudgeon
Reaction score
Article said:
The brilliance and open mindedness of scientists of Steorn Comapny in Ireland has brought forth a mechanical device that produces more energy than it takes to run it.
You're right, the world is going to change. The laws of physics are being rewritten.

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Everytime I hear the word 'change' lately I get spooked..too much change in too little time. I have to wonder how this is really going to affect us...I mean, nothing is for free...and nothing is cheap. I'm having a hard time getting my hopes up...and my mind around this one

patandchickens

Crazy Cat Lady
Reaction score
Yuh huh. This one, we are somehow to believe, is to be somehow different from every *other* previous much-ballyhooed perpetual motion free-lunch machine, in that this time everything we think about physics will turn out to be wrong.

Sorry, won't be holding my breath :p

(Of course, presumably a lot of things believed by modern physics *are* wrong, that is sort of the point of science -- but I really don't think this one is likely to be one of 'em, nor that this here thingamajiggie is likely to be a demonstration of it)

Pat

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
We can only hope right? If it is true the lab will probably mysteriously blow up. Or the guy will go missing.

:idunno

patandchickens

Crazy Cat Lady
Reaction score
TanksHill said:
We can only hope right? If it is true the lab will probably mysteriously blow up. Or the guy will go missing.
Of course, if he's got a bunch of investors' money for this, he might well *ought* to go missing when it comes time to show proof... I hear Fiji is nice this time of year ;)

Pat

Mackay

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
guess you guys didn't take much time looking it over.
apathy is so limiting...

their plan is to sell licensing to develop the technology. So if you are an inventor or with a corporation that thinks they may be able to do something with it you can apply. The scematic is also being sent to a number of univerisites for students and professors to play with.

Ultimatley the goal is to make point of use energy generators, so one might be bult into your fridge or a couple in your house to generate electricity for lighting.

If you go to the site they have posted a film on Dec 19 that explains it more clearly.

It will be very hard to take them out now. Not the way they have managed the unveiling... and especially since some universities will be looking at it very closely.

Mackay

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Yes, they did cancel their presentation in 07 due to some techinical problems. The presentation barely got off the ground and they stopped it. They worked the issues out over the last two years and the presentation is going full tilt this time, no problems. People from all over the world are going or watching on the net.

Their current posted video shows how it makes more energy than it uses to run. They are really opening it up to the world to play with. Things will come out of this I anticipate.

Latest posts