---overwhelmed

old fashioned

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
ETA: Due to overwhelming responses and other personal circumstances (not to mention our computer is on the blink with no hope of replacement--having to rely on neighbors pc or library) I'm no longer able to keep up with this offer. I am so sorry to all that have recently pm'd me, I do hope & pray that someone else may be able to help you.

mrs.puff

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
There is already a seed-sharing thread going on here somewhere. You should post there. Lots of people are looking for seeds.

old fashioned

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
mrs.puff said:
There is already a seed-sharing thread going on here somewhere. You should post there. Lots of people are looking for seeds.
I realize that, but I didn't want to hijack the thread since it wasn't clear how they had wanted to proceed.

ThisOldCabin

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
I have seeds,but not alot.I am trying to find some live oak acorns.I love to grow trees and really like starting them from seed/nuts.I've seen some for sale but I'm not sure they are what I'm looking for.Can anybody help with that?:)

ETA: The common name is southern live oak or Quercus virginiana

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
old fashioned said:
mrs.puff said:
I realize that, but I didn't want to hijack the thread since it wasn't clear how they had wanted to proceed.
If it was my thread, I kinda left it open if people wanted to give seeds, or wanted a little for them or for postage, and also for those who needed them free and for those who were able to pay a little....maybe I was too vague? I think so! But I think a few seeds have made their way around the country.

It wouldn't be viewed as a hijack, but if you prefer to keep it simple, I'm not offended!