Owl painting

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Maybe it's because I'm her dad but I'm always amazes me when my youngest daughter draws or paints a picture. I can't hardly draw a stickman. I guess either you got it or you don't.

IMG952220.jpg

FullSizeR.jpg

FullSizeR_2.jpg

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Another one... Notice the skullweed & bunny sitting on the grimreaper with a heart in the grim reapers cape. I guess ole grim fell in the swamp and didn't get bunny. Then bunny decided to show him some love by Serenading him. For being so morbid there's an awful lot of hearts in this picture, even the notes on the scale are hearts.

IMG_20180925_224040.jpg

Last edited:

wyoDreamer

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Wow! She has such a great talent, not only to be able to draw like that, but the entire creation of the drawing.
I like how the skull-flowers grow upside down and bend down to show the skull. The bunny playing the leaf is adorable!
Those are awesome.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Wow! She has such a great talent, not only to be able to draw like that, but the entire creation of the drawing.
I like how the skull-flowers grow upside down and bend down to show the skull. The bunny playing the leaf is adorable!
Those are awesome.

The bunny playing a leaf guitar with 3 strings, but there are 4 tuners on the guitar. I guess one string broke. It's finding little things like this, that I really enjoy in her drawings. I also like the skull flowers and how they grow upside down.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Youngest daughter's Christmas tree. Something you might find in the Munsters. I've never seen a Christmas tree like it ever. Yes... That's the angel of death as a tree topper.

FullSizeR_2.jpg

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Yeah... As you get in a little closer it gets even more interesting... She made the skeleton, jack-o'-lantern, bat and spider ornaments. Then she made little Santa hats for the skeletons. She also painted the lights orange and painted jack-o'-lantern faces on them.
FullSizeR_3.jpg

And a close up of the angel of death tree topper.
FullSizeR_4.jpg

Last edited:

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
And another one of her paintings. This is a Christmas present for her MIL. She requested a humming bird. Really nice detail in the humming bird.
FullSizeR_5.jpg

Last edited:

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
She is very creative and talented! I like the Xmas tree and the hummingbird is beautiful! This is the kind of art I can appreciate. I went to two exhibitions in the gallery in Kilkenny castle and seriously... It seems "crazy" is the new "talent" when it comes to art nowadays. Complete rubbish that a 5yo can create. I had the privilege of seeing paintings by Rembrandt when I lived in the Netherlands for awhile years ago. Oh. My. Gosh. Breathtaking! THAT is art.