OZ, the great and powerful

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Took the youngest two to see this movie last night. I rather enjoyed it. I'm not a in-depth OZ fan, there were a few tie-in points I didn't quite understand. It was though, a reminder that things aren't always what they seem.......

Team Chaos

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
My daughter and I saw it yesterday too. I had read some bad reviews about James Franco's acting, but I really enjoyed it! My daughter liked it too and we had a really interesting discussion about goodness vs. greatness.

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Problem w/bad reviews is, that just because the person doing the review didn't like it doesn't mean you won't. For example, I've heard of many people that didn't go to see the movie John Carter when it was showing because it had bad reviews, then people saw it on TV or DVD, and loved it. :hu I've seen it, but I'll admit to having problems following it in spots. :lol:

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
i never take anybodies word for it on movies :lol: If I wanna see it, I do, if not, I don't. :hu Glad you enjoyed the movie jamie :)

Team Chaos

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I don't want to spoil anything, but I was glad to see the beautiful young actress from the twister scene ended up coming back in the movie- she was way too gorgeous and compelling to be a bit part. (I'm not usually swayed by reviews, but I do like to know what we might be walking in to)

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
I know when my daughter was little, she wanted to see Finding Nemo. And, all the trailers I saw made it look like a really stupid movie. I wasn't looking forward to taking her, but a promise is a promise. Well, I don't know which one of us enjoyed the movie more! :lol: