Paleo diet

Blue Skys

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I have been looking more and more into a paleolithic type diet and was wondering if anyone eats this way, or if y'all had any feedback or advise to give me on my new adventure.

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
Blue Skys said:
I have been looking more and more into a paleolithic type diet and was wondering if anyone eats this way, or if y'all had any feedback or advise to give me on my new adventure.
:pop Never heard of it, care to explain? :)

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
Dang Sally....guess we're trend setters :cool:
:gig :lol: :gig

Yet again, I am doing something that everyone thinks I am nuts for and then it (eventually)becomes cool.....Why can't I jump into something when it is cool rather than being the weirdo?

me&thegals

A Major Squash & Pumpkin Lover
Reaction score
big brown horse said:
Blue Skys said:
:pop Never heard of it, care to explain? :)
Looks like BBH is more into the movie popcorn diet! :D

Could you describe it a bit?

ToLiveToLaugh

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
It was interesting to go to that blog! Besides the overwhelming promotion for the book that was on there, it was weird! I read the comments on a post about egg labels. It is so odd to hear from people who have never been around real chickens! In the post itself, it refers to "chickens coming in for the evening egg laying". I don't know if its the varieties I keep, but I have never had chickens lay their eggs in the evening! And one guy talked about chickens "waddling". It was all really strange. :)

Also made me a little sad for them all.... imagine, never having watched a chicken take a dust bath!