Plant sale!!!!!!!!

rebecca100

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
This morning dd and I went to the Master gardener's annual plant sale!! I look forward to it every year. DD and I were up at 6 am getting ready so we could be there early and get good stuff. It started at eight and I got there a few minutes early and still had to walk to get to it. They have demonstrations and vendors and such and best of all they have LOTS of healthy cheap plants. Mostly they had ornamentals, a few roses and mini roses, shrubs and such. They had a whole table of herbs. I got a pot of sage $1, a pretty planter with 2 kinds of parsley and basil $3, 2 pots of rooted concord grape cuttings $2 each with 2-3 cuttins per pot, and some choc. mint $2 since mine died last winter. DD got a little 3 ft redbud tree $2. Then I ran out of money. They had bags of irises for $1 with pics of what they would look like, but since we are trying to move then I figured there was no reason to get any, or any other ornamentals, I have enough to dig up before we sell the place without adding more. DD is going to keep her tree in the pot until we find a place. Of course people were walking out with plants as we pulled up :he I saw some really pretty christmas cactuses being carried out that I would have had a fit for.

Sunny

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I love those sales. One of them is coming up in my town later this month..

Last year I got raspberries... More than one plant to a pot for only $2 each pot..

One year I even saw thornless blackberries. I saw some one leave with some fruit or nut trees. Dont know which though..

Latest posts