Power Companies Prepare As Solar Storms Set To Hit Earth

k0xxx

Mr. Sunshine
Reaction score
Power companies prepare as solar storms set to hit Earth

Actually, I believe that this article is a bit late, as the most intense wave of solar winds has already arrived. It did weaken the magnetosphere a bit, and there could still be some problems from successive waves, but I believe the chances minimal (he said as his GPS went crazy and had him turn into the lobby of a Big Lots :lol: )

S

sunsaver

I've got my own solar panels, so i can't say i'm too worried about it. I worry about my friends and neighbors, but maybe getting cut off will help motive them to get their own solar back-up. I hope those evil power companies loose millions of dollars and customers. They've spent the last 100 years pushing high powered appliances and the metered grid system onto the backs of the public, while they got rich by using and abusing the genius and patents of Nickola Tesla, a man they ridiculed and slandered into obscurity. The entire grid system, ac electric motors, transformers for the transmission of electric power, even the electric meter by which the slaves get billed, were invented by Tesla. He was a man who dreamed of free, state supplied electricity for everyone. "Communist?" No, just an idealist who got used and abused by a capitalist system of greed. Tesla, just like Einstein, was an immigrant to this country, and unaware of just how greedy and deceptive we are.

"Money! It's a hit. Don't give me that, 'do goody-goody' bull... stick!"

GOOGLE NIKOLA TESLA

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
We can harness that huge amount of grid frying energy from the universe as welll! Infinitly,with the right equipment, as tesla said " harnessing the wheelworks of nature"! Its so sad if they just supported tesla you would never have these terrible crisis and people could live truely free from control... Its annoying how history could have been so much more peaceful and humane with the advent of tesla technology!!!

S

sunsaver

Tesla isn't the only inventor who has been suppressed and run out of Dodge. Myself and others, have our own horrorstory encounters of the third kind with big oil. Former NFL linemen in black suits and sunglasses." Inside? Really? Your gonna wear those super dark glasses inside? I mean really! Is that an Armani?" I wasn't actually scared until it was all over. 'Were those the "men in black"? I think those were men in black!'

~gd

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
sunsaver said:
I've got my own solar panels, so i can't say i'm too worried about it. I worry about my friends and neighbors, but maybe getting cut off will help motive them to get their own solar back-up. I hope those evil power companies loose millions of dollars and customers. They've spent the last 100 years pushing high powered appliances and the metered grid system onto the backs of the public, while they got rich by using and abusing the genius and patents of Nickola Tesla, a man they ridiculed and slandered into obscurity. The entire grid system, ac electric motors, transformers for the transmission of electric power, even the electric meter by which the slaves get billed, were invented by Tesla. He was a man who dreamed of free, state supplied electricity for everyone. "Communist?" No, just an idealist who got used and abused by a capitalist system of greed. Tesla, just like Einstein, was an immigrant to this country, and unaware of just how greedy and deceptive we are.

Please don't take offence but why electric meters for free energy?

~gd

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
sunsaver said:
Tesla isn't the only inventor who has been suppressed and run out of Dodge. Myself and others, have our own horrorstory encounters of the third kind with big oil. Former NFL linemen in black suits and sunglasses." Inside? Really? Your gonna wear those super dark glasses inside? I mean really! Is that an Armani?" I wasn't actually scared until it was all over. 'Were those the "men in black"? I think those were men in black!'
The sunglasses hide their eyes and helps to hide the comm gear they are wearing I thought that was common knowledge?

S

sunsaver

~gd said:
sunsaver said:

J P Morgan paid Tesla to invent the electric meter so that people could be billed for how much electricity they use. Tesla wanted to broadcast free electricity in the air, paid for by a common tax.

~gd

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
sunsaver said:
~gd said:
sunsaver said:

J P Morgan paid Tesla to invent the electric meter so that people could be billed for how much electricity they use. Tesla wanted to broadcast free electricity in the air, paid for by a common tax.
I must have been brainwashed but some how large amounts of electricity in the air does not sound safe to me. I don't want to argue I'll admit up front that I know nothing on the subject.~gd

k0xxx

Mr. Sunshine
Reaction score
~gd said:
I must have been brainwashed but some how large amounts of electricity in the air does not sound safe to me. I don't want to argue I'll admit up front that I know nothing on the subject.~gd
Radio waves are more correctly called electromagnetic waves. They are essentially electricity in the air.

Latest posts