Rabbits for Sale Southern Ohio!

CrimsonRose

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Hey Guys!

I have a few rabbits left from my last batch and I'm expecting some new litters real soon so these guys need new homes asap or in a few more weeks are marching off to freezer camp! :D

I have 4 flemish giant females born 12-4-2010. They are solid black. (some people debate if these are good for meat or not... I personally LOVE them for meat... they tend to grow faster than my new zealands and reach a good butchers size 1-2 weeks earlier... they do have a tad more bone so if you grow them out the same time as the new zealands you still end up with just as much meat but a larger pelt if you save the furs... Plus if you want to grow them out larger for a roaster rabbit they get quite large... Last big one I butchered was about 14-15 lbs live weight he was about 6 months old... We got about a 10lb carcass weight with enough meat for about 3 meals for my family of 5!) I'm asking $25.00 for these

2-1.jpg

1-1.jpg

I have 6 New Zealand White males left born 12-4-2010. These are great for meat rabbits or 4H. I'm asking $20.00 each for these or $15.00 each if you want more than one.

3-1.jpg

And I have an adorable little mini rex buck that is about 2 years old. We got him last fall when we purchased a group of new zealands to add to the herd (guy was selling all of his rabbits so we had to take him too) I was going to get him a gal but decided not to add another breed to my herd... He is super friendly and a great breeder (he took a liking to one of my flemish gals when the kiddos had them out a few weeks back) :rolleyes: We are asking $15.00 for him.

4-1.jpg

If interested feel free to message me or call 740-947-7893 we are located in Piketon OH (between chillicothe and portsmouth)