Recipies from you to me!!!

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
So I print recipies from the forum and have been trying things left and right. The problem is I never have the right names of people to thank so. thanks to you all!!!

I made the Hamburger buns tonight. they look amazing. Using for pulled pork sandwhiches. I did reduce to 8. I can't wait.
333_img_5023_1.jpg

I did the granola bars with the oats and rice crispys in the middle of the week. sorry no pics there they went way to fast. I did use choclate chips. The bars had great flavor but the chips melt. No biggy to me. I think next time I may just add them to top at end and let the heat melt and then spread them like a frosting. Yummy!!

Oh and then theres the Corn Bread with homemade yogurt. My new favorite.

I have a pie crust recipe I got yesterday. I can't wait to try it. I'l let you know. gina

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
Your hamburger buns look wonderful!!!

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
They tasted better than they look!!! I think they would be perfect lunches. The big loaves of wheat seem to be way to filling, they rise so large the slices are huge. These are so soft and good. I can see turkey and cheese with sprouts, maybe ham and cheese, oh tuna fish. Ok now I need to make some more. :D G

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
WOW those are amazing.
Tony would jump on those buns in a heartbeat!!!!
YUMMY
great pic!

you are having a cooking frenzy! COOL
fun forum isn't it? :) great food, great people, great chatting, great pics!

Cassandra

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Wow! They look like hamburger buns! Nice job. :D

I can't help but think that my 'hamburger buns' would end up looking something like warty toads. ... that's what happens to my biscuits. LOL

Cassandra

PotterWatch

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
If those are the hamburger buns from the recipe I posted, they do taste great! Frankly, when mine were still warm, I spread some butter on one and just ate it that way, lol. Yours look really good! I still need to try some of the recipes that have been posted here.