Reliabe Non-GMO Seed supplier?

gypsywoman

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
Hello,

Got many items checked off of our "must have" list but we still need some quality seed to put up. Can anyone direct me to reliable (and hopefully inexpensive) suppliers? Thanks!

~~~Long time stalker and 1st time poster :D

CheerioLounge

Dessert Dreamer
Reaction score
Just wanted to pop in and say :welcome from the California high desert! I'm afraid I can't answer your question, but I'm sure someone will be along any moment with a suggestion!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
:welcome Try Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds, www.rareseeds.com They have some very nice old heirlooms, and GMO free CORN! I just ordered from them about 30 minutes ago online ;)

gypsywoman

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
Why THANK YOU CHEERIO! I have already learned SO much from this board :) I have a much stronger and happier family because of you all! Thanks!!!

gypsywoman

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks, Wannabefree. I'm heading there now! I guess Spring Fever has bit me and I feel like I need to get THE best seed possible!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
gypsywoman said:
Thanks, Wannabefree. I'm heading there now! I guess Spring Fever has bit me and I feel like I need to get THE best seed possible!
Order a FREE catalog to drool over while you're there :lol: I have one, and *thought* I had all the seed I needed, then my grandma chimed in and made me order some for her she hadn't been able to find in YEARS! It's really a great place to get seed!

gypsywoman

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
OK, I must ask...which seeds did your your grandma chime in about? I always find myself trusting older generations MUCH more than our own with this! Thanks :)

CheerioLounge

Dessert Dreamer
Reaction score
No problem gypsywoman! That's why were here! ;)

And I just ordered a catalog for myself! Thanks WBF!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
CheerioLounge said:
No problem gypsywoman! That's why were here! ;)

And I just ordered a catalog for myself! Thanks WBF!
Hehe you're in trouble now buddy :lol: That thing is chock full of those "gottahaveit's" :p