Ride That Pig to Glory

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
That was very cool.....think OFG will try to tango with her pigs next year? His pigs sure looked mellow and pleasant!

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
Not impressed at all with the pigs general diet :sick
Pasture great, but instead of corn and soy, maybe barley?
And cookie dough? :th

He says that know one needs to be worried about the meat, but if you have a soy or corn allergy, then his pork is a no go.

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
I picked up in that too BubB....I wasn't thrilled to hear about the corn and soy but when he got to the ice cream and cookie dough :th

bibliophile birds

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
i noticed that too but i got the impression that their MAIN source of feed was pasture and the corn/soy blend (which is pretty typical even with "pastured" pork). all the other stuff he mentioned was just fed occasionally when it was free. i don't love the idea, but i feed my chickens and my pig scraps all the time so i don't feel like it's all that different. my pig got french toast the other day...

mostly it was his philosophy that i loved.

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
just so's ya know...

1. i am NOT dancing with a pig. unless its old timey western movies-like as in, "so, pig, you wanna dance...go ahead and draw"

2. i cant finish watching this b/c i keep picturing Bourbon Red taking tango lessons and i keep snorting my glass of wine all over my computer....

3. i knew by lookin' at the hocks that pig in the opening was a Tamworth thereby confirming i need to spend more time "off farm."

did someone say there are cookies ready?

*gets up and walks off looking for cookies....*