Self Sufficient / Homesteader Book Offer

Farmfresh

City Biddy
Reaction score
As many of you know I am still trying to raise funds for a hip replacement surgery for my Mobility Service Dog Sage. http://www.ubuilderplans.com/node/74

I am also trying to do a clean out around this house before winter. In the cleaning process I have found a bunch of homesteading type books that might be of use to some of you. I would like to offer one or all of the books to who ever is interested in them. All I ask is that you please pay for the shipping (by media mail) and please consider leaving a donation for Sage's Surgery.
This is his direct donation link

DONATE to Service Dog Sages Surgery Fund Surgery via PayPal

I will delete or strike out books as they find homes. Thanks!

Alright here is my Gotta Go book list.

---
NON Fiction
HB Non - Fiction

1984 Yearbook - Animal Health Livestock and Pets = 24 oz

The Complete Home Electrical Wiring Handbook - J.T. Adams = 28 oz
SB Non - Fiction
The Integral Urban House self-reliant living in the city - Farallones Institute = 45 oz
Theme Gardens - Barbara Damrosch = 33 oz
City Gardens - Walter Schultz = 16 oz

Great Garden Gadgets
- Rodale - Bradley/Bucks = 12 oz

Backpacking with Your Dog - Charlene LaBelle = 12 oz

Bulfinch Mythology - Fuller = 9 oz
Knitting - Sunset = 12 oz
Crochet - Sunset = 12 oz

These books have been in storage and are in AS IS condition. Some are dirty and most are really nice, but you gotta take your chances.

I have listed the books weight beside them. Please realize that this DOES NOT include the shipping weight for the box or envelope to ship in so you will need to add up your choices and add a bit of weight for your box. These can ALL go by media mail which is a lot cheaper.

When looking through my books I was amazed how many I had two copies of! This is probably just the tip of the iceberg of books that I need to get gone, but I think these books might be of the most interest to you all.

NOTICE the Blank Spaces!! These are going fast!

Farmfresh

City Biddy
Reaction score
If you are interested in any books, please use my email and email me directly. That way you can be the first to lay claim to the book that you want.

Farmfresh

City Biddy
Reaction score
Don't miss your chance!

Books are flying off my shelf. If you are interested you should hurry before the book you want is gone.

Farmfresh

City Biddy
Reaction score
I still have a few books left. Let me know if you are interested in any of the titles in post #1.

Latest posts