service men and women warning public about vaccines and martial law

rhoda_bruce

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I don't know too many computer tricks, but have any of you received a link with a youtube message from a service man or woman warning us not to accept a vaccine and to find a safe place? .....also warning of first round of vaccines to be given in October and 2nd in November.
Not sure if its a hoax or if there is something behind this.

Dawn419

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I haven't heard anything about this so I checked at snopes.com and didn't find anything.

I went ahead and submitted it to the site and will reply back to this thread if I hear something back from them.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Election year craziness? I haven't EVER heard of a required vaccination for everyone at once across all age groups. Sounds fishy to me. :hu

~gd

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
Election year craziness? I haven't EVER heard of a required vaccination for everyone at once across all age groups. Sounds fishy to me. :hu
As a former vaccine manufacturer I think it is pure BS. To have a vaccine ready for mass vacinations in October MANY vaccine plants would have to be in full production NOW. Remember the Bird flu flap, they couldn't produce it fast enough! and since that two plants have closed/moved overseas, The flu vaccine is in production in TWO plants and they will be busy because the CDC likes as much protection as possible before the winter flu season starts. If the product is ready they will start Sept 1 before the schools open because the schools spread disease among kids that take it home with them.
There could be some civil unrest around election time however.