this place is worthless for my needs

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I was part of a game guild leadership for almost 2 decades. You cannot usually tick me off at all. In game and on the forums we had to deal with a lot of crap. Adult men acting like 12 year olds and actual 12 year olds acting like spoiled children not getting their way. Girls who have to have drama in their life. "None of you care about me and my baby. I'm a single mother and you need to send me money to cover bills or I'll report you to the game masters for harassment!" "Go ahead. We have chat logs and you admitted to things that need turned over to CPS." (Her mother got custody. She blamed us for ruining her life.)

I, however, also was in the Navy and do sometimes have to step back and think before hitting reply so I don't violate rules myself. No swearing can be hard.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I have laughed about DIE DIE DIE all day. I’m so inspired that I went to my freezer, took out a package of my home grown Mutilated grain fed grazing animal meat and had it for supper. Waiting……….still waiting……..I don’t even feel sick. :lol:

Hope your still ok?

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Last edited: