should i replace the sea on the fridge or buy a new one

elijahboy

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
has anyone ever done this

is it easy

my fridge is only 4 years old but we go through them like underwear this is the 2nd in 10 years and bought brand new

the fridge works great but the seal is just crumbling

i have a brand new fridge at the property that i can bring here and retire this one to my hubbies man cave or i can put the new one in the man cave

im going to be renting this house in a few months so i dont really want a brand new fridge here

i saw that seals are about 60.00 but i dont want to pay 60 if they are headaches to replace

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
Check this place before you decide anything...

www.repairclinic.com

This place has saved us a gazillion or two :D

Inexpensive replacement parts, great tutorials....even my non-handy hubby can fix stuff now :D

elijahboy

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
i went to the site and my model number was not found so i guess i will just retire it to his man cave

Icu4dzs

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Wifezilla said:
Check this place before you decide anything...

www.repairclinic.com

This place has saved us a gazillion or two :D

Inexpensive replacement parts, great tutorials....even my non-handy hubby can fix stuff now :D
Here here!!!
This guy is great. If your model # isn't there, send him an email and he'll help you find an equivalent.

The seals are NOT that hard to replace and a LOT cheaper than a new machine. Once you realize the seal is bad, replace it right away so the machine doesn't wear out trying to do its job!

I say "GO FOR IT". :celebrate
//BT//
Trim sends

Latest posts