Snapshot to Snappy1 Along the way...

snappy1

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Sitting here in MS on a Sunday morning wondering where to start again. Going to help my friend make cheesecakes for the Holidays at her dairy for a few weeks. I take care of my DH for the most part. We did have chickens but sold them when we decided to move back home to FL. Still have the coop. Garden is done with no Fall garden planted this year. Prices in FL should start dropping in the Spring when the snowbirds leave. Got pre approved once for buying but by the time it was done, the place was gone. We are hoping the election goes smoothly, but preparing for the (hurricane) if not! We have 2 dogs now; Molly the road dog and Peanut Butter the tiny road dog. LOL That's it for now. Still not trusting my computer not to throw me off here. You all have a great day!!!

snappy1

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Today, I ran to town to get a few pre-election groceries and supplies. Set for awhile. Don't really want to go any farther than the dairy for the next week or so. Quiet afternoon. Love this no drama life!

snappy1

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Me too! I would go to town about once a month if I could. But we have ebay stuff going on sometimes. and some food!
I haven't even been to the dairy for about a year. Had fun helping my friend and will go back tomorrow for more fun! I made mango ice cream today with fresh cut up and frozen mangoes and a can of sweetened condensed milk in the blender! Just like fresh soft serve! Boy is that good!

snappy1

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Thought I was going to be home cleaning all day, but no. Went and signed up for affordable care now that I qualify (and that it will probably be done away with). First time I will have insurance in 15 years. Did clean the bathrooms when I got home but not much else. Ran the dishwasher for it's once a month run and washed some rugs. Big day for me!

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I WISH I'd been home cleaning all day. Gotta go move my mother-in-law this weekend, starting tomorrow. But, my daughter and grands are coming to spend the night at my house while I'm gone... I'm gonna miss the kiddos! But, I did a little cleaning for them after work today. Now, I'm tired and ready to go to bed!

Glad you got signed up....who knows what's gonna happen with it now?