So are you saving.....

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
up for anything right now that is important to you but ya don't want to pay credit, you want to pay cash?

S

sunsaver

I pay cash for everything 'cos my credit is 0%. Saving up for an extra solar panel.

OrganicKale

Power Conserver
Reaction score
I dont' use credit cards at all. So, if I want something, I have to have the money for it in hand.

mandieg4

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
New tires for both vehicles. I just hope we come up with the money before it gets critical

S

sunsaver

If you sit down and do the math, you'll see that the average credit card user pays about ten times as much for the same junk. If it ain't glass, cast iron, food, a tool, or something to make electricity with, i won't buy it. I've got enough junk. Time to call it quits on the stuff collection! Did someone say yard sale?

Leta

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Hear hear sunsaver.

I've used both eyebuydirect and zenni optical for glasses. I've been pleased with both. DH and I got 2 pair each regular glasses and 1 pair each Rx sunglasses last year. Including shipping we paid under $80 for 6 pairs of glasses.

snapshot

Farmwife
Reaction score
Vacuum Sealer and food Processor. While we have elec. I would like to be able to larger amounts and faster!

OrganicKale

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Leta said:
Hear hear sunsaver.

I've used both eyebuydirect and zenni optical for glasses. I've been pleased with both. DH and I got 2 pair each regular glasses and 1 pair each Rx sunglasses last year. Including shipping we paid under $80 for 6 pairs of glasses.
Wow - I must have extra weird and special eyes because I have never paid less than$500 for a pair of eyeglasses.

Latest posts