So Much Storage In So Little Space

Calista

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
My husband's carpenter friend just finished one of these for his wife, and I get one next!

Can+Cab_3.jpg

http://www.classyclutter.net/2012/05/build-your-own-extra-storage-diy-canned-food-organizer/

Such a clever idea to use those inches between the wall and the fridge where I usually keep a broom and mop.

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
That is a fabulous idea!

Britesea

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
You could actually do something similar with the space inside a wall--- just put in shelves and add hinges to a piece of wood panelling for a door. 3 1/2" of space in there- just big enough for 1 layer of cans. Just make sure that whatever you put in front of it is easy to move when you want to get to the goods

Calista

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
You could actually do something similar with the space inside a wall--- just put in shelves and add hinges to a piece of wood panelling for a door. 3 1/2" of space in there- just big enough for 1 layer of cans. Just make sure that whatever you put in front of it is easy to move when you want to get to the goods

What another great idea! My hubby's carpenter friend is going to start running the other way when he sees me coming. :)