Soaps

Bettacreek

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I have a few bars that are "unsellable" because they are not perfect. So, this means a discount for you. Goat milk soaps are 4oz and are $2 each.

Six Oatmeal Milk and Honey. The batch overheated when I was making it, which makes it turn a burnt orange type of color and it just looks ugly. It still works and smells just fine, it just doesn't look like what it's supposed to look like.

Four bars of the old mold in Dark Chocolate Chunk swirl. They didn't release from the mold perfectly, and I've been hanging onto these for a friend. I'm ready to get them moved out before *I* use the darned things (I already have about seven or eight bars in the shower and I'm not personally a fan of edible scents). They're swirled with cocoa powder.

Six bars of Pine Needles. These have the tops shaved off and inside, the dill leaf used to "spruce them up" (pun intended) is no longer the vibrant green that it started out as. (which is also why the tops are cut off, because I removed the straw colored dill that topped them :/ )

Six bars of Lavender Buds. These have the same issue as the pine needles. The tops are shaved and the buds that were incorporated into the actual bar of soap have turned "botanical brown", so, yes, it looks like a bar of soap with mouse turds in it. It does smell wonderful though, and not at all mouse-turdy. I've been slowly using these as a liquid soap, but we don't go through nearly enough liquid soap to use up two batches worth of soap!

I also have some salt bars. These aren't discounted as deeply, because honestly, if they don't sell, I'll use them eventually, lol. These are my favorite facial bar and my absolute favorite after a hot day. They're peppermint/spearmint (essential oils) with mineral sea salt. They have a good grit to them for exfoliation. These do have imperfections at the corners, because salt bars don't always want to come out of the molds perfectly!
7.5oz bars for $4.50 (2 bars available)
2oz bars are $1 (3 bars available)