1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Official SS Poll: What do you do to eliminate bills / cut down expenses?
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  3. American wheat beer - Discussion Threads
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  4. SS Picture of the Week (POW) - Submit your Pics Now !!
    Click HERE!

Dismiss Notice
  1. Mar 16, 2019 at 2:52 AM
    CrealCritter

CrealCritter Super Self-Sufficient

I find myself browsing the sodas whenever I'm at a store. This display is pretty cool. If you read the ingredients on the bottles most every every soda in this display is fake. Artificially flavored, colored and have ingredients unknown, unless your a scientist :(
    IMG_20190315_201002355.jpg

Out of all the sodas in this display one soda caught my eye, so I purchased it.

The label says Natural Soda. Its in a clear bottle so they can proudly display, its clarity and the yeast bed on the bottom of the bottle, yep indeed it is natural.
    IMG_20190315_213438219.jpg
    The ingredients are natural also. They are proud of them also printed in large font.
    Sparkling Water, Apple Cider, Pure Cane Sugar, Cinnamon Extract & Vanilla Extract.
    IMG_20190315_214022554.jpg

I haven't drank any yet but what is not to love here? Plus you get a very shallow yeast bed of goodness in the bottom of the bottle, its just gotta be good.
    IMG_20190315_214923151.jpg

I'm going to stick it in the refrigerator and drink it tomorrow :) if I like it, I may try to brew my own.

Beekissed and sumi like this.
  2. Mar 16, 2019 at 10:50 AM
    sumi

sumi Sustainability Master Administrator

Wow, you guys have a HUGE range of sodas! We have maybe 10 in total, if you shop around. That one you bought looks and sounds amazing. Let us know how you like it when you try it!