Votes: 21 87.5%
  • Na, we don't need a cafe

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cecilia's-life

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Hi-all! New chatter here, would love to join in. I am home all by myself all day long until the rest of the family returns. Gets awful lonely, my cat and dog will appreciate the break-but the chickens MIGHT get jealous :)
Hi! Welcome! My name is Cecilia! It’s so awesome to get some new people like yourself !

Alaskan

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Hi-all! New chatter here, would love to join in. I am home all by myself all day long until the rest of the family returns. Gets awful lonely, my cat and dog will appreciate the break-but the chickens MIGHT get jealous :)
Family gone to school/work or gone on vacation?

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I've finished my coffee. Guess I'll get dressed and do something. Been de-cluttering all week. There has been some bad days where I bawled all the way through it, as I'm sorting through stuff. I just can't keep it all and haul stuff around with me. House looks like a bomb went off in here. Making piles to get rid of. BJ had "his" music room, only he never toughed anything, just had it and liked having it. A little on the hoarder side....... Trying to find homes for stuff, what I can't, I'll take to Goodwill. Giving away stuff, selling stuff, just have too much. And I haven't touched the 12'x24' portable building out there yet.......

Cecilia's-life

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Aww what’s your SD’s name? Did you train him yourself? ❤️
I laughing with you because I fall a lot. Its all fun and games until you hit your head. 😬 I use a wheelchair at times and have a service dog that prevents falls and helps me recover from them.

Cecilia's-life

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Get a shower chair. You can pick one up cheap at Goodwill or Salvation Army. I had one for my Mom, but took it to Salvation Army.
They don't fit our non-standard sized tub. Dad stays in the bathroom with me and I usually sit on the floor, but today I had to was my hair so I stood. He caught me, no worries.

Latest posts