The best SS youtube videos!

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
What are your favorite how to youtube videos? Which video(s) do you think you learned the most from or had that 'ah ha' moment with when you saw it? Or what video has inspired you to try something new? Or what video have you tucked away mentally for use if TSHTF?

We have the books and the printable/readable pages but some of us are visual learners. So what video(s) do you think you have learned something from?

urban dreamer

I wanna farm
Reaction score
I can't think of her name right now but it's like something "snow pony". Anyways, she has alot of great SS videos. I'll try to find her tonight.

i_am2bz

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
This is a great idea for a thread! I hope others post some more. I'm a newbie to youtube so will have to try to find the ones I've seen that might be of interest to SS folks.

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score

k0xxx

Mr. Sunshine
Reaction score
urban dreamer said:
I can't think of her name right now but it's like something "snow pony". Anyways, she has alot of great SS videos. I'll try to find her tonight.
I believe that you are referring to Michigansnowpony . She does have some great videos. I came across her channel while doing some research on Solar Ovens.

Boogity

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
This is a wonderful thread. Let's keep this thing going. Unfortunately, out here in the boondocks my internet connection is so slow that sometimes it takes 10 minutes to download a 3 minute video. Bummer!

i_am2bz

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
k0xxx said:
She does have some great videos. I came across her channel while doing some research on Solar Ovens.
I spent some time looking at videos of solar ovens this weekend, but no one really shows how to actually make them, just how to cook with them (except for the lady with the pizza box oven)...does anyone have any links for videos on actual construction?