The Book of You

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
abifae said:
Henrietta23 said:
Okay, so at work I can read posts but I can't sign and reply so I've had all day to think about this. At first I was going to say, I'm more of a magazine, kind of scattered, bits of this and that. Then I decided I'm a cookbook.... :rolleyes:
Reviewed by Gordon Ramsey ??
Nevermind, I'm going back to the magazine!!! :lol:

savingdogs

Queen Filksinger
Reaction score
Well after finding out I'm so much older than many of you, I'm going to go with the Clan of the Cave Bear type books as my genre...not sure what you call those books...ancient history fiction?
I love those books anyway and I always really thought Ayla was cool.

Who would review it? Well, I hope all of you! Or perhaps Jean Auel

dragonlaurel

Improvising a more SS life
Reaction score
I could write an autobiography, since I've lived an interesting life, but I might have to call it fiction cause most people would assume it wasn't all one person's experiences. What can I say? I like trying lots of different things to see what works for me. If it doesn't work, I can try a totally new direction.

dacjohns

Our Frustrated Curmudgeon
Reaction score
I've been thinking about this for some time now.

My book would be one of those chose your own adventure books but more grown up than the ones my kids read. You might remember the books where every few pages you would have to make a choice that would take the story in one of two directions. My life has been a story of forks in the path and how the different choices people have made have brought me to where I am today.

I have no idea who would review it. Maybe Abifae. :)

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
Mine would be a long dramatic underdog psychological storyline punctuated with many projects with (hysterical) epic failures.

I've been told many times to write a book or to turn my blog into a book. :cool: