The Rolling Stones Can't Get No Satisfaction.......

punkin

Don't Quote Me
Reaction score
Uggghhhh! Now ya'll have me thinking about the attic and the space above the garage. Those are two places we don't use much except to pile stuff. Kind of that "out of sight, out of mind" mentality.

I have hundreds of old comics that I really need to list on Ebay. I'm sure I could find some other Ebay worthy stuff up there. Clean it out and maybe make a few bucks.

Andy's lego collection (1,000's & 1,000's) need to be properly stored away. No way am I letting those get away. I'll save them for my grandchildren someday.

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
Definitely save the Legos! My son has some of his own as well as DH's from the early 60s and some friends have given him from the 80s. He even has a bunch DH has gotten from the dump. He puts them in a mesh bag and throws them in the dishwasher. They come out perfectly clean! There are thousands of them in this house!!

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
I got the kitchen done!!!!

Tomorrow, I tackle the livingroom!!!

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
QA you make me ashamed. I have been planning on getting to the kitchen but can't quite bring myself to do it. I alway head of in another direction when I go in there. I know I need to do it, have to do it. But dog-gone-it! I don't want to do it. I did clean my closet, the linen closet and under all the sinks. (Including the sink in the kitchen) Hey - does that count?