The stupidest expense. Ever.

Ldychef2k

Survival Chef
Reaction score
That's so sexist I can't believe it. Someone needs to market crocheted scrotal cozies. Hmmm...I may have another roof fundraiser on my hands....

On Our own

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Occamstazer said:
I hope that lady actually makes money off of this. For once it will be stupid people with too much money being taken advantage of!!

I cannot imagine what her attitude is toward certain human behavior which is occasionally messy and even sticky if done right! LOL!

BTW - love your siggie

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
Are you kidding me??? I don't even know what to say to that.....I agree, I too, am speechless. :hu

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
I would like to pretend the stupidity of this shocks me, but after learning that people pay to bleach their..well...anyway...

dumbdumbdumb

dacjohns

Our Frustrated Curmudgeon
Reaction score
I hope who ever puts those things on the animals washes their hands after doing so.

k0xxx

Mr. Sunshine
Reaction score
I read some of the comments on the page and the best one was, "It would be great if they could [put] politician's faces on there." At least then it would serve a purpose. :rolleyes:

gettinaclue

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
k0xxx said:
I read some of the comments on the page and the best one was, "It would be great if they could [put] politician's faces on there." At least then it would serve a purpose. :rolleyes:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think that is a fabulous idea.

BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!