To close to home.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
yikes Gina
all kinda crazies, nuts and bad situations out there huh?

my immediate neighbors, yea I know them enough to know they aren't terrorists or anything like that---but who knows what truly "weirdo" stuff they are into :lol:

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
I was just hearing on the news that they plan to burn that place down....the only way to make sure it is safe :th

Poor guy who owns that place, I am sure he had no idea of what the crazy man was doing and now his home is going to be burned to the ground!

You just never really know what your neighbors are up to!

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
yes, that's what the article is saying as well. The scary thing is whats going to be floating in the air while it burns.

Every time I walk up my driveway and pass my neighbors garage the smell makes me sick.

don't the have a law on how long you have to clean up a fire??

k0xxx

Mr. Sunshine
Reaction score
One of the reasons that we chose this area to retire to was the low crime rate. The first year we were here, the rental house on the property next to us was raided for Meth production. :rolleyes:

You just never know...

murphysranch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I agree with one of the participants. Just think of what is going to be released into the air. If you have a Santa Ana wind, then it will blow out to sea, but then later, it'll blow back over several states. Sheesh...

k0xxx

Mr. Sunshine
Reaction score
Wildsky said:
They're gonna burn to get rid of explosives? :he
Most explosive materials burn without exploding. Gunpowder is an excellent example. Unless it is confined, all you get is fire. ignite it in a confined space and BOOM. Others require another explosion to set them off. I'm pretty sure that without a blasting cap, dynamite will burn without exploding, but I don't believe that I actually want to be around a test of that. :D