Tornado Tutorial

Dawn419

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, Radio and what a timely post! ;)

We were under a tornado watch most of this afternoon until 10 p.m.. :hide

We've been living in a 22' camper since September 2009 and the first thing that I asked hubby to buy was a weather radio. At the time, we had no electric but had a generator that we'd run a few hours in the evenings to charge batteries, cell phones, etc and the radio paid for itself very quickly.

My mom, niece and I even did the storm spotter class last May and we're all certified now (hey Deb, I'm waiting for it.... :gig ). The class was very informative, free and well worth the couple of hours that it lasted. I highly recommend everyone/anyone interested in it to take the class.

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Didn't know you could take a class to be certified. I thought you just needed to see a doctor. :hide (Ya happy now? :plbb)

Dawn419

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
:lol: Yep, I'm happy now! :hugs

Take that class and you, too, can be certified! Waaaay cheaper than going to the doctors! ;) I was able to leave and come home, instead of being put in a straight jacket! :gig

Now I've got Doctor Demento's "They're Coming To Take Me Away" stuck in my head... :hide

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
My theme song! And, they're coming to take me away, ha ha. They're coming to take me away ho ho. To the funny farm where life is beautiful all the time and I look forward to seeing those nice young men in their clean white suits and they're coming to take me away ha ha!

Latest posts