Trump rally

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Have fun with that one... That's more excitement than I would need, lol!

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
We got there @2:30 we had to park in over flow parking in a corn field like 2 miles away (I'm glad I have 4 wheel drive). We then walked about 1/4 mile to where a school bus picked us up and dropped us off at the end of very long line, about 1/2 a mile from where you go through security.

Way up there is where the security checkpoint was, complete with TSA, secret service and metal detectors.
IMG_20181027_152325160_TOP.jpg

We were in line a good 2 hours and all was going well until a group of illinois Nazi protesters came marching up the right side from behind. I don't like Nazis and I wasn't alone, over the chants of U S A someone yelled "MAKE A WALL" so we all did and stopped the nazis from advancing any further. I wasn't involved but the Nazis caused a fist fight and fists were swinging. I was more concerned with protecting my wife than I was pounding the bejesus out of a couple of Nazis. Shortly after
that the police came and shut the Nazis down, then the ambulances came.
Can't really see them but they are behind the police cars.
IMG_20181027_155948912_HDR.jpg

President Trump was speaking in hanger six it is the largest hanger at the airport and by the time we waited in line, got through security and up to the hanger it's was packed full. But the had a jumbotron outside so that's we're we stayed and watched the rally.
IMG_20181027_180305347.jpg

When we started seeing helicopters flying around the airport we knew the president was coming. Sure enough in the distance here comes Air Force One.
IMG_20181027_211138.jpg

There was a young girl who got separated from her grandmother in the crowd outside the hanger. We asked her what her grandmother's name was and we started shouting her grandmother's name. After a few mins we got a response from way over on the other side and this "6' 6" huge deplorable common redneck" put the little girl on his shoulder and walked her back to her grandmother with everyone clapping. He came back to where he was standing in front of my wife and I and had to take a picture of him. Although he really didn't want his picture taken but this dude is a hero in my mind.
IMG_20181027_165251255.jpg

If the president is holding a rally in your neck of the woods. Don't think twice, just go, it's an experince you'll never forget and you'll be glad you went.

Last edited:

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
Great story! It sounds like you had a memorable day :)

I met one of our presidents in S.A. when I was a child, P.W. Botha. He went to the same church as my grandparents and we went to visit them on holiday and bumped into him one Sunday morning as we went to church. I was very young at the time, but I remember him shaking my brother's hand and his body guards flanking him, smiling at my brother. My grandfather visited him at home many times and used to take him vegetables from his garden. My mom told me how mad he used to get when he struggled to get past the guards to get access to P.W.'s house lol So different... I can't imagine anyone visiting Trump with a box of homegrown veg!

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Great story! It sounds like you had a memorable day :)

I met one of our presidents in S.A. when I was a child, P.W. Botha. He went to the same church as my grandparents and we went to visit them on holiday and bumped into him one Sunday morning as we went to church. I was very young at the time, but I remember him shaking my brother's hand and his body guards flanking him, smiling at my brother. My grandfather visited him at home many times and used to take him vegetables from his garden. My mom told me how mad he used to get when he struggled to get past the guards to get access to P.W.'s house lol So different... I can't imagine anyone visiting Trump with a box of homegrown veg!

Probably not but he seems to be a down to earth kind of guy. He's most definitely a middle class kind of president.