Used 30-foot yurt for sale in New England

livinglightly

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

We have a fantastic 30 foot yurt that we must sell. We call it the ber Yurt!

It is located in upstate New York about an hour north of Albany. We bought the yurt five years ago brand new from Colorado Yurts and have enjoyed living lightly ever since.

However, we do not own the land on which the yurt rests. And, we have just received notice that we must vacate the land by mid to late July 2011, as it will be sold. We have looked at our options for moving to another site, but have decided that it is better for us to offer the yurt for sale instead.

So, we have a great big awesome yurt that must find a new owner and be off the land by mid-July...one month away from now.

Can anyone help us? We want to get work out about the ber Yurt so that we can hopefully find a buyer soon!

We are posting a lot of information about it at uberyurt.com in case anyone would like to see photos and find out more about it.

I suppose if it doesn't sell, then we'll have to pack it up and rent a storage facility somewhere until we can figure out what to do with it :( That would be so sad because it is such an amazing building!

Any help is appreciated!!!
Kris

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
Yurts are so cool. Not in the budget, but I hope you find a buyer.

hwillm1977

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
That thing is fantastic, a yurt is my dream :) We have a country property near Fundy National Park (New Brunswick) that would be perfect for a yurt, unfortunately it's just not in the budget right now...

Good luck with your sale though... I'll pass the link around.

livinglightly

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
Just incase anyone in interested, I posted a quick video of the yurt today @ uberyurt.com