wanted to share a video

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
As some of you know, my husband has a guide service Webfoot Mafia Waterfowl, here in Virginia. We now have a professional videographer on board and just finished our first promotional video. This is footage taken from a hunt a couple of weeks ago in Orange County. My husband is Chad, he is in the black hooded sweatshirt with Talk the Talk on the back, he doesn't shoot he just calls in the birds and makes sure everyone is happy. I'm so proud of him I can't stand it. If you have the time, take a look and tell us what you think!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYDvaAUtlGE

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
very good promo video
nice hunt definitely!! everyone looks like they sure were enjoying it and getting great geese for the freezer!!

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
I agree! Great video! It made me want to go on a hunt!!

modern_pioneer

Mountain Man
Reaction score
Nice....

I might have left the website info on the bottom through the whole video, but not the logo. Or left it at the end for about 5 more seconds as to get it to brand to people minds.

Liked the hang time of the phone number too.... I was able to write it down as I watched the video...

Also looked like yuns might need a good back up shooter (raises hand slowly) LOL....:celebrate

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
We are going to be filming again this weekend and we are hoping to get some more good footage so that we can tweak it a bit. Chad wants to rearrange a few things and I'll mention the website thing too, Jay, thanks!

Oh, did I mention that goose jerky is goooooooooood! :drool