Warning!! Don't bother opening if you're not of the Christian Faith:>)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Subject: Pastor Removal from Television
Removal of Joel Osteen, Joyce Meyer, Charles Stanley,
David Jeremiah and other pastors from the airwaves.
An organization has been granted a Federal Hearing on the same subject by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) in , Their petition, Number 2493, would ultimately pave the way to stop the reading of the gospel of our Lord and Savior, on the airwaves of . They got 287,000 signatures to back their stand! If this attempt is successful, all Sunday worship services being broadcast on the radio or by television will be stopped. This group is also campaigning to remove all Christmas programs and Christmas carols from public schools! You as a Christian can help!

We are praying for at least 1 million signatures. This would defeat their effort and show that there are many Christians alive, well and concerned about our country. As Christians, we must unite on this.

Please don't take this lightly. We ignored one lady once and lost prayer in our schools and in offices across the nation. Please stand up for your religious freedom and let your voice be heard. Together we can make a difference in our country while creating an opportunity for the lost to know the Lord.

Please, if you don't wish to participate, return this email to whoever sent it to you so they can at least keep this email going or forward it to some one you know who will wish to participate. Dr. Dobson is going on CNBC to urge every Christian to get involved. I hope you will sign and forward to all your family and friends. Please press forward, CLEAN UP THE MESSAGE, and forward this to everyone you think should read this.

Now, please sign your name at the bottom (you can only add your name after you have pressed 'Forward' or you have copied and pasted the text).

Don't delete any other names, just go to the next number and type your
name.

Please do not sign jointly, such as Mr. & Mrs., each person should sign
his/her own name. Please defeat this organization and keep the light of our freedom of religion.

When you get to 1000 please e-mail back to: Lisa Norman email address is: electricyello@hotmail.com

1.Darral Walker
2. Gloria Walker
3. Jane

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
She has a really good radio show, I would hate to see Christian radio come to a halt because of this

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I catch Joel and Joyce every now and then....like them both!

Here we go, censorship! Just more censorship. If this type of programming is taken off tv and radio....then believe me we are in for trouble. what will be next?

Bye bye freedom, yet we never truly had you!

if you don't want to watch, change the channel. if you do, then enjoy. many shut-ins benefit from these types of programming.

But I think this situation is kinda old, I thought I have seen this around a long time ago?????? not sure, might have been something else..LOL

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
They are trying to remove God from everything, aren't they?

Rhetorical question, just felt like putting it out there!

the simple life

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
I think its sad that our schools where we live are no longer allowed to call christmas trees -christmas trees. They have now said it has to be called a holiday tree, I refuse to do that. We are also not suppose to wish anyone a merry christmas either, we have to say happy holidays when we are in the schools, also refuse to do that too.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
yup, I am the same way. I practice a certain faith and I will honor it. I don't care if someone honors something different, if I say Merry Christmas, and they say Happy Hanuaka back that is cool! LOL

I ain't changing my practices for anyone!

(and I know I spelled Haunaka wrong!--sorry to all)

Homesteadmom

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
The first amendment still stands & we still have freedom of speech & religion. So it is Merry Christmas, it is a Christmas tree & they are Christmas carols no matter what anyone says & they always will be no matter what. Is a rose by any other name still as sweet?
But unfortuntally(sp?) it is true that they are trying to remove them from the airwaves along with tlak radio & television shows like HAnnity & Colmes, Bill O'Rielly, etc.(The left side).

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Well someone sure has been working hard to ban all religious Christmas programming and carrolling form the schools, that is more than evident where I live anyway...

Status
Not open for further replies.