PNW Come Together!

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Good Morning neighbors!
Coffees Ready! I am going for cup #2, according to AccuWeather, it is going to be a clear'ish day.

IMG_20211119_041314_HDR.jpg

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Yes. The silkies will be happy today. They yell at me to let them out as soon as they hear me. I had to catch an escapee yesterday because she ran under my foot as I was coming in her pen. The 2 month old half silkie chicks can sort of fly and I had 3 of them bounce off me because their moms have taught them to make a dash for the door.

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Yes. The silkies will be happy today. They yell at me to let them out as soon as they hear me. I had to catch an escapee yesterday because she ran under my foot as I was coming in her pen. The 2 month old half silkie chicks can sort of fly and I had 3 of them bounce off me because their moms have taught them to make a dash for the door.
They are fast! mine do that too, as soon as the see my coming to the run, they FLY off the outdoor roost, some crashing into the run gate hahaha poor goofballs! They are hoping I am bringing them kale from the garden,,,,,,,

IMG_0227 (2).JPG

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
So I cooked my turkey today, have you ever tried the cranberry-jalapeno- cream chees spread at Costco????
Yep, having hot turkey sandwich with that for dinner and watching Oak Island

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
To all of my extended SS Family
I am thankful for you.

Thankful we can gather here everyday and so far across the miles hold each other up in words and prayer.

capture26-jpg.2908851