Watch The Most Important Film of The 21st Century

Mackay

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I don't post here these days but I thought you all would want to know about this film, being the revolutionaries that you all are, at least regarding self sufficiency and freedom.

This is a film for our time that I wish to share with you. This is a film that will show you what is happening on a world scale to our society, our nation, our economy. our world and to our freedom. Aside from showing you what our economic and energy issues are this film outlines how we can escape the detrimental course we have been on. .. how we can act locally and nationally as well as spiritually, from our heart and gut.. It is the most important film you could possibly watch for this year, 2012..

Gather together your family, your mate or signficant other, your children and friends to watch this together and then discuss together what you think.

When you are done, if you find the film of value and important send the link on to all those on your mailing list. This is your opportunity to speak up if you have been silent. Lets make a better world happen though awakening understanding and initative.

This film is free for you and all to watch, You can make a donation, or purchase the DVD if you wish. I watched it for free but it inspired me to send in some money to support the thrive movement. I will be watching the thrive website closely for ideas on how to make our lives better, free and abundant.

http://www.thrivemovement.com/

Best to you all,
Arrow