We are here....where is ticks?

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Hey! What happened to ticks? He was among the first, and most active, members....now nothing! Anybody heard from him? :idunno

the simple life

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
I talked to him about some ducks on BYC, he is around just not so much.
Now that school has started and he is on the track team I think he is just busy with his activities.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
I was worried about him...we lost Tutter in July during the forest fires and haven't heard from her since....so I start to worry, I guess. :rolleyes:

the simple life

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
Oh I defintely hear you, I was concerned about him as well, thats why I asked him where he has been.
I still wonder what happended to Tutter, I miss her.
Doesn't she have a sister on this board or something? Doesn't anyone know what happend to her?
I am going to tell ticks to come over and check in.

the simple life

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
I meant to add that Ticks liked to talk on a thread that was "much ado about nothing," but it seemed that the only ones that really talked to him was me and colored egg farmer and then a couple of people did get on an talk but it wasn't anything I think that interested him and it died off.
Alot of the stuff we talk about here doesn't really pertain to him or maybe interest him due to his age.
Some things would but not all, thats why I use to check into the that thread, it was kind of a chat thread and you could just talk about anything you wanted, it didn't have a topic.
I think I will start a new thread so that people can just talk even if they don't have any input to add the other threads that are going on, this way they can stilll be a part of the board and stay in touch.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Colored Egg Farmer said:
I heard that he is not coming back.... but not sure.... TICKS change your mind :fl
That's interesting....any reason? :/

ticks

Hunting Crazy
Reaction score
Colored Egg Farmer said:
ticks said:
Colored Egg Farmer said:
I heard that he is not coming back.... but not sure.... TICKS change your mind :fl
haha really who did you hear that from?
PM me.
You told me one day you were not coming back. I asked you where you were on byc and you said that.... but your back now :woot
did I really say that?
Of course I didn't mean it.
If I really did say that (which I don't remember saying) I was probably messing around wit you :p