we have puppies!

the funny farm6

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
We had 14 puppies!!! She looked big but...I was starting to wonder where she put them all!

Sorry couldn't help it. A little background. Issabelle "bella" is our 3 year old pitbull X bluetick. She was breed on purpose, to a ukc ch pit bull male. Bella is our all purpose farm dog. She has no fear, and is as sweet as the day is long. She goes coon hunting, and regularly trees bobcats. She dissapeared last winter for 2 days with our other pit. When they came back she was missing 3 inches of her tail and had punctures on her back and long deep scratches- the dog she was with had the same punctures and huge gashes. We think they tangled with a large bobcat or mt lion.

But back to puppies... she was big and this is her first litter. But gosh I NEVER drempt 14! She must have had them stuck down her legs! And they were big pups! She had all but 3 standing up. 9 girls and 5 boys. Father was a seal and white but he was out of blue parents. There are 9 in shades of brown and most have at least some white and 5 in black most have some white. I was starting to wonded what I was going to do with 101 pitbulls. lol I wish I could post pics.

Well off to get some puppy milk! ( the only 2 people that have dairy goats arnt milking right now) :(

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
wow your going to have to do ALOT of supplimental feeding with a litter that size, even if all 8 nipples fill well, your going to have to rotate half the litter out every 2 hours or so
poor girl probably feels so mcuh better to get them all out of there lol.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
:th Good golly! That's alotta bully!!!!!!!! Have fun bottle raising them pups! Congrats...I think that's still appropriate, right? :lol:

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
are you selling for money per pup or giving away!!

glad all are doing fine right now!!

wow on the number. imagine us people, 14 kids at one time :lol:

the funny farm6

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
She has 12 nipples, 10 with good milk. We have had people waiting for this breeding, mother has out hunted the neighbors ch walkers on more than 1 occasion.:p. And father (at 6 mos old) hit a roll cage at a coon compition and had it out of range in 3 sec. Whooped all them prize hounds. ( why is there no smiley with a HUGE smirk?) They start bitching if I unload a pit there now. hehehe wonder why?

We did loose 2 they were very small! But the other 12 are big and healthy! Mom is sleepy.

I have told people $100.00 each to cover vet bills, shots and worming.

7 are spoke for.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
wo hoo most gone
that is good

do you do your own shots to save money?

I always did

just wondering

the funny farm6

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score