Weather

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Here I want snow to hold off until..forever. 😁. Typically we get very little, maybe an inch or two, maybe twice a winter. BUT there are occasional winters where we get a storm with 8- 10" and it's a disaster. Think hurricane. Just a strange system blows in and quickly drops snow! Yep, a winter hurricane....maybe every 10 yrs or so. Area unprepared for such as it's rare.

Today -- sunshine and mid 60s😁. Same all week. Rain tomorrow.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
Upper 60s today and 70s for the next 2! Amazing weather for November. We are back to 'normal' temps for this time of year for the weekend, still in the 50s and they are predicting some rain, which would be nice. As long as the snow holds off until Thanksgiving I would be happy.
I'm thankful for warmer weather than usual! I'm still getting my coop ready for winter.

murphysranch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I'm struggling with the rain. Been in drought areas for three decades and then this July, move to southern WA. Not much rain........BUT THEN!!!!!!!!!!! Rain for days and days and days. Its going to be quite an adjustment to this amount.

Yes, I'm thankful but its still shocking to my brain.

It would be like me living in Calif since 1973, then moving back to Rochester NY where I went to HS. THAT would be horrendously difficult for sure!!

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Western Washington isn't out of drought yet. We are way behind on rain for the year. Officially we get 56" a year but my weather stations always record above 60". October is supposed to be 8.8" for the month. We got 3" and only at the end.