Weight management conference call class to begin soon....

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
To those who said they were interested, please e-mail or PM me so I can send you specific info. The class will be divided into two sections, 4 calls each, about 2 hrs per call. It will be designed primarily as a self-care course for health professionals, and I need to teach it twice for my application process (as an official ceu provider), so it will be a very sweet deal for the first two times I teach it.....with conditions....that all paperwork be filled out and sent to me in an extremely timely fashion. There will be kinks to be worked out in the first two classes, too, so patience and feedback on the part of the participants is a must!

This will likely qualify as a CEU course for massage therapists, so if you are one or know one.....here is your opportunity for VERY cheap CEU's!

You will need to be able to be online and on the phone at the same time for certain segments (providing dh gets youtube figured out in time! :lol: ) and an e-mail account that can accept and send Word documents is a must.

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
Thanks to a couple of PM's, I have to clarify that this class is not just for licensed massage therapists.....I am offering it here because some of you expressed an interest in my teleconference classes and since I have to do this one twice, quickly, in order to get my ceu provider application in (it is a requirement, and feedback forms from the students must be included with the application packet), it is a good opportunity for me to be able to offer it to my buddies here for a very small fraction of what I usually need to charge. A very small fraction! To be determined soon, but it will be a mere pittance.

And you don't actually need to be online and on the phone unless you are going for the CEU's. If you are not a licensed massage therapist, you can certainly view the video clips at a later time and still get everything you need from the classes. For LMT's getting a CEU certificate, I have to have an attendance policy, and a way to moniter that in a teleconference. But everyone else....no attendance policy applies.

It will be on either Sunday, Monday, or Tuesday nights from 8-10 PM EST, and will run for four consecutive weeks for a total of 8 contact hours. With breaks.

There will be a Part 2 which will be run with a similar schedule. Those who turn in simple paperwork quickly will get to take Part 2 at no charge.

This will be a one-time only offer....once I get my provider status, I will be needing to make my living this way....hopefully! Or at least a chunk of it! :p

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
Last call, the class starts tonight! I will also start one on Tuesday night, then might just consolidate the two classes, depending on the number of students in each. It will be $20 for the entire series for ss members (normal price is about $300). Part 1 will be $20 and Part 2 will be free if you return the simple feedback form after the first four classes.

Thanks to those who replied, I will be e-mailing the call-in number and pin shortly. Starts tonight, 8-10 pm.

If you want to join us or have more questions, e-mail me (not pm, I will check e-mail right up to the last minute tonight.)

Talk to ya soon! Literally! :)