what did I miss?

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
LOL-LOL
when they are QUIET---that is when we must panic...LOL

What is worse than taking a little kid to the store.....they come back with EVERYTHING in their hands......I am so tired of saying, PUT IT BACK....LOL-LOL

No we don't need that, we have it at home, ---NO, that is glass, leave it alone---Don't go near that shelf---etc. etc. In a store a Mom must have eyes everywhere on her head..HA HA

I went down a lamp aisle at walmart checking and parked the buggy TOO CLOSE to the shelf......Nicole stretched out and was grabbing at glass lamps...WHEW....I moved that cart fast..HA HA--no damage, but boy they can stretch!!!!!!!

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Quail_Antwerp wrote:
We are in the "honestly mom, it takes a whole roll to wipe my butt" stage.
"

We can't get OUT of this stage w/ my 8yo. I've gotten so frustrated, I tell him to go in the woods! He ignores me, but still wish he could. He plugs the toilet up at least 3 times a week.
We went through this for years! Finally, somewhere with Thing #2 I started forbidding any toilet paper be flushed down the toilet, all in the trash(you would too if you had to replace the flooring and subflooring in your bathroom!). THEN, when I would find one of these large wads of TP, I would make them pick them up with their hands, remove the soiled portion and reuse the other half of the entire "roll" to wipe for next time! I can tell you this behavior ended real quick....until the next one came along and we had to do it again! :lol:

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
Quail_Antwerp wrote:
We are in the "honestly mom, it takes a whole roll to wipe my butt" stage.
"

We can't get OUT of this stage w/ my 8yo. I've gotten so frustrated, I tell him to go in the woods! He ignores me, but still wish he could. He plugs the toilet up at least 3 times a week.
We went through this for years! Finally, somewhere with Thing #2 I started forbidding any toilet paper be flushed down the toilet, all in the trash(you would too if you had to replace the flooring and subflooring in your bathroom!). THEN, when I would find one of these large wads of TP, I would make them pick them up with their hands, remove the soiled portion and reuse the other half of the entire "roll" to wipe for next time! I can tell you this behavior ended real quick....until the next one came along and we had to do it again! :lol:
:gig :gig

Oh I am soo going to try this! Thank you!!!

ScottyG

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
My little girl is currently in the "I'm so darn close to crawling that any second now, you're going to turn around and I'll be in the next room destroying stuff" phase. Right now, she mostly rolls around everywhere, occasionally knocking things over, but mainly just exploring with no regard for her personal well-being. I'm enjoying it, as she's so close to "real" crawling, that I'm expecting to suddenly find her breaking everything in the house any day now... Thanks for the glimpses of the future, everyone!

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
ScottyG

you might as well start putting everything, and I mean everything UP high in the air.....move all things that are as tall as she can reach.

I never believed my Mom when she said everything you own in the house is almost to the ceiling..LOL-LOL--cause the kid will find anything at their level...anything..LOL

start now before it is too late..HA HA

I bet that baby is so cute trying to get up on her feet. She will grab a chair or couch and pull herself up....then they try to climb onto the couch and chair and fall..HA HA

alot of fun to watch!!!!