What did you do to MAKE money today?

hqueen13

<Insert Snazzy Title Here
Reaction score
@MoonShadows As many people here (with no training) have pointed out, it is quite possible and happens frequently without any intention at all.
I believe anyone (yes, seriously, anyone) can communicate this way with any being if they wish, it simply takes practice to do so. It takes learning your inner voice, and getting quiet to allow the other voices to come through. It also takes trusting your gut, as sometimes the messages come through as feelings, pictures, sounds, sensations, or images, as well as words. I tend to get lots of images, and then feelings of knowing, and sometimes words. I have a friend that gets lines of words that the animals tell her.
There are plenty of fakes and phonies out there, but I have a feeling those people do have some of a gift, they simply haven't honed it well enough and instead of working through their *own* issues (i.e. ego!), they just try to fake it, which leads to disappointment and mistrust. You really can't have an ego in this work, it doesn't work because you won't get the answers (and the animals have a way of swiftly putting you in your place anyway).
Its tremendously fun and highly rewarding.
I can't make a believer out of you, but I'm happy that you're willing to ask questions. That being said, your mindset creates much of your reality. So whatever is communicated you will end up framing around your own beliefs, and will be unable to see the connections even though they are there if you don't really believe it works. If you have an animal, and are willing to be opened minded and want to know more, feel free to pm me. I'm doing special super reduced rate sessions (only $20) right now while I'm still learning.

Latest posts