what house would you like?

the funny farm6

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
This question was asked by an old friend of mine on facebook. And I thought it would be interesting to ask it here.

*If you could have any house from a sitcom on TV past or presant, which one would you chose?*

There were a lot of the clampet mansion, and the house from fresh prince of bel-air. Big fancy houses. But I had to think about it...

My favorites that came to mind were the walton house and the ranch house from bonanza. But they are too big. I think the little house on the prairy house would be perfict!

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Yes! The Waltons for me also! :D Not Bonanza...I grew up in a Bonanza home and it was lovely but I prefer the Walton's.

the funny farm6

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I love that house! The open kitchen-living room-dining room is perfect! But with just the 4 of us now, it would be too big.

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
I almost got coffee all over my computer, and it's all FC's fault! Love the new avatar! :lol:

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
yea Deb that poor donkey just has to be shown. funny for sure! poor critter!

elijahboy

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
maybe 2 and 1/2 men ...i really love that house

i dont need a big house maybe like 1500 sq ft ....its all in the details for me

i will take a plain cheap stick built house but it has to have detail and character

shoot i would even take my dads last house....3 acres with a cabin style home an inground pool with a 2000 sq ft garage with a mothers house on top and it all backed up to the sacred forest that has all the fairytale toad houses at the foot of every tree....magical

ThrottleJockey

Power Conserver
Reaction score
I think the Brady Bunch house would be nice if forced to live in a suburban environment, or maybe Leave it to Beaver, but definitely on board with Waltons or Little House On the Prairie.

the funny farm6

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
There is always the adams family house also. I would love to have a dragon under the stairs!

snapshot

Farmwife
Reaction score
I'd be happy with the house from Green Acres if it came with the land (and maybe the money)!!!!!!:lol:

Latest posts