What is your personality type?

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
As part of my annual year end assessment my boss decided to have all of his direct reports take a personality assessment (volenteer of course). I've reported to several executives over the years but I really enjoy working for my current executive. So I said sure why not, I'll take the assessment.

Come to find out I'm a nurturer, yes a nurturer. Only 4% of the world's population are considered nurturers and like 1/2 of a percent of the 4% are men. Momma always told me I was special and here I thought she meant Special Ed all this time. :lol:

Anyways the personality assessment was a eye opener for me, I'm glad I took it. Now I kind of understand why i've struggled with certain things most of my life but find other things easy.

The high-level characteristics of a nurturer are as follows.

http://www.josephchris.com/nurturer-personality-type
1. They Are People Who Enjoy Structure.
2. They Avoid Confrontation Whenever Possible.
3. They Know The Emotional Status Of Those Around Them.
4. They Are Very Practical.
5. They Can Easily Be Taken For Granted.
6. They Struggle To Express Their Own Feelings.
7. They See Friendships As Being Extremely Valuable.
8. They Want Facts Instead Of Opinions.

I'm courious if you know your personality type, please share.

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I'm supposedly INFP, mediator. I don't know if it's accurate or not. I can't find a brief overview of my personality type, just long explanations!

@sumi you can take an online personality test, if nothing else it's fun!

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
ARCHITECT PERSONALITY (INTJ, -A/-T)
It’s lonely at the top, and being one of the rarest and most strategically capable personality types, Architects know this all too well. Architects form just two percent of the population, and women of this personality type are especially rare, forming just 0.8% of the population – it is often a challenge for them to find like-minded individuals who are able to keep up with their relentless intellectualism and chess-like maneuvering. People with the Architect personality type are imaginative yet decisive, ambitious yet private, amazingly curious, but they do not squander their energy.

Not real accurate for me, as many of the descriptors in this type don't fit me. I would have said I was a nurturer as I've always been and it comes natural to me.

CC, I would have guessed you for a nurturer. :)

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
ARCHITECT PERSONALITY (INTJ, -A/-T)
It’s lonely at the top, and being one of the rarest and most strategically capable personality types, Architects know this all too well. Architects form just two percent of the population, and women of this personality type are especially rare, forming just 0.8% of the population – it is often a challenge for them to find like-minded individuals who are able to keep up with their relentless intellectualism and chess-like maneuvering. People with the Architect personality type are imaginative yet decisive, ambitious yet private, amazingly curious, but they do not squander their energy.

Not real accurate for me, as many of the descriptors in this type don't fit me. I would have said I was a nurturer as I've always been and it comes natural to me.

CC, I would have guessed you for a nurturer. :)

Really is it that obvious?

wyoDreamer

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
It is interesting to see how those personality tests turn out. I have taken very many of them and it always surprises me how I get labeled. Only once did I end up where I thought I would.
I think of myself as shy and weak while most of the personality tests say I am an outgoing, capable, take charge type of person. I only take charge when no-one else will; otherwise, I prefer to follow - unless the leader is an idiot, then I follow my own path and take others with me, lol.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Oh, yeah. ;)
You know my primary job is recommending future Corp business strategies and developing/managing roadmaps to help us get there. My seconday job is helping people manuver through complicated corporate security policy and risk management processes.

I like my secondary job a lot better than my primary job. My primary job is considered top secret. But I just like helping people do what's right. It's pretty much all common sense anyways. It amazes me just how uncommon common sense is nowadays.

Last edited:

Latest posts