WHAT THE HECK DO I DO WITH ALL THESE EGGS?!

Swede

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Hello!
If you're thinking the title of this thread, then this is the right place for you!

Basically, you post some good recipes you know with eggs!

Have fun!

~raven

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Our feed store takes donated eggs from customers and delivers them to the local homeless shelter. Way cool.

Been a while since I've had too many eggs. When I do, I usually just make quiche.

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
I gave away most of the eggs from my hens before they went on strike. Mostly to neighbours and friends. But we only got about 3-4 eggs a day.

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I make lemon curd and can it when I'm getting too many silkie eggs. It's a quick way to go through them since they are little and it takes so many.

Currently I'm saving every egg I can since we are probably going to see Mom and Dad in a couple weeks. I'll take them all my eggs. Mom can't eat the store eggs without getting sick.

waretrop

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I almost never have leftover eggs. They give me 700 eggs a week and I always sell around 60 dozen a week. I also have serama, ducks and pheasants. If I don't have enough regular ones I have to give my hubby serama eggs or others, in his morning sandwich for work.

Latest posts