What's for dinner?

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Last night we had a take on Philly Cheesesteak. We did it open faced on low carb bread with caramelized onions.

Tonight will be corned beef and cabbage that I bought in early March but with all the upheavel in life, I didn't get a chance to cook it until now. Soaked it for a little while in plain water to remove some of the saltiness. Tasted it and I think it's gonna be fine.

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Last night we had a take on Philly Cheesesteak. We did it open faced on low carb bread with caramelized onions.

Tonight will be corned beef and cabbage that I bought in early March but with all the upheavel in life, I didn't get a chance to cook it until now. Soaked it for a little while in plain water to remove some of the saltiness. Tasted it and I think it's gonna be fine.

Philly cheese steak is good on tortillas as well. We found a brand that has corn the size of medium flour tortillas. Too much salt in flour tortillas for hubby. I know they make some decent low carb tortillas

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
fish sticks for dinner yesterday and also for breakfast this morning. :) not sure what else we'll have later, but i can graze if i have to...

this morning i need to check out some tangerines we've had sitting for a bit too long, i don't know if they'll be good or not, also need to slice up some apples and also make some more tartar sauce for the fish sticks.