whats new

mrscoyote

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I have been on a break from this site. Not really sure where life is taking me, bottom line I miss you all. Things are still moving along slowly and hubby is still not really on the same page as me. I just feel a craving to be around like minded folks lately.
Nancy

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
:hugs I know that feeling. Not only do I feel like hubby isn't on the same page as me, often I feel like he's not even in the same book.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
At least here at SS, you are not the "family weirdo" :lol: You are among friends here and we are ALL weirdos!:gigWhatcha' been doing lately? Catch us up.

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
At least here at SS, you are not the "family weirdo" :lol: You are among friends here and we are ALL weirdos!:gigWhatcha' been doing lately? Catch us up.

Hey - I resemble that remark, lol! Sometimes being the family 'weirdo' has advantges. Just keep being yourself Mrs.Coyote - you'll thank yourself for it later.

mrscoyote

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Not much is new around our place. Still raising ducks, chickens, turkeys and goats. We did add rabbits about 4 months ago, we were ready to start breeding them but our buck had other plans apparently and escaped one night in January. Not sure what spooked him enough to force his way out. So now I have to replace him. I am taking down time right now. Had to have a hysterectomy on the 12th. Thankfully all went well. They were able to do it with the scope so faster recovery. Still homeschooling our son. We are finishing up 3rd grade. Today was fun. He got his butterfly raising kit. They start us with 6 caterpillars.

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
What kind of caterpillars did he get?

mrscoyote

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
We got the painted ladies. They are common for our area.