When Walnuts Are A Drug

k0xxx

Mr. Sunshine
Reaction score
Walnuts Are Drugs, Says FDA

We all know that a lot of natural foods have very healthy properties, but now you can't say that without being sued? If the FDA doesn't control it, you can't promote it. Next they'll be doing paramilitary raids on nut growers, like nuts were raw milk or something. Geeze. :th

Here's a link directly to the warning letter.

S

sunsaver

I can guarantee you that Roberta Wagner is a former executive of a drug company who owns massive shares of stock in cholesterol lowering drugs. She is personally attacking California walnut growers in order to profit. We need to find some way to end the profit motive in government. The EPA is run by former oil and gas executives. The FDA is run by former drug company executives. The USDA is run by former Tyson food executives. The Dept. of Ag. is run by former Monsanto executives. The entire system is corrupt. Money talks. The people walks. We have no say, says i.

CrimsonRose

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
well that explains why the price of walnuts have went up so much! :lol: Last year a big bag was 10 bucks this year it's 15!

seriously though the gov't needs to back off all the food! :he next thing you know they will put the nuts behind the counter and make you register to buy them...

MetalSmitten

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
i have walnut trees all over my property... hmm. :D

stuff like this has been going on for a while, though. i know a lot of people who make soap, for example. they'll make recipes that are geared towards helping with certain skin conditions by using specific natural ingredients, but they're not actually allowed to say what the recipes are for because otherwise they're considered medicinal. so they either "break the law" by labeling their products as what they are, or they can just list the ingredients with no mention of intended use, and hope their customers know what they're for. =/