Where are these people??

Blackbird

Goat Whisperer
Reaction score
I don't keep up on member's journals that well anymore, but I was reading through one and I found a great opportunity for a poem if I really wanted to get creative; then I thought.. Where is Punkin?! She needs to be here writing all her clever poems!

Then I got to thinking; Where are all these people? It might not be any of my business but I miss hearing from some of these people.

Punkin
Ticks
Aidenbaby
JesseJames
Uncle Joe...

Has anyone heard from any of them? Anyone know how they are doing? Who else is missing? I see Hennypenny has finally resurfaced, thankfully.

I'm going to send Ticks another message telling him to get his rear back over here.

miss_thenorth

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
On a Canadian poultry forum, I saw that jessejames has some chickens for sale, but that was a while ago.

I haven't seen Me&thegals for a bit--hope she's okay.

What I want to know is, there are two people who have written stories on the front page of SS, and I don't see them as members here.

sylvie

Recycled Spunk
Reaction score
miss_thenorth said:
What I want to know is, there are two people who have written stories on the front page of SS, and I don't see them as members here.
Wow! I'm glad I wasn't the only one wondering about that! ;)

DrakeMaiden

Sourdough Slave
Reaction score
I think that is because you can use a different user name to log in to the program used to publish the blog posts. So . . . maybe some members want to write posts anonymously?

I was wondering about me&thegals too. I hope she is ok.

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
Ditto about me&thegals. I wanted to thank her for the seeds she sent.

Has been quiet around here lately.

I was thinking about Aidenbaby too...

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I think punkin is one of my friends on Farmville, Uncle Joe usually only surfaces when it's canning season. I don't know about the rest.

g

Blackbird

Goat Whisperer
Reaction score
I always get Miss_thenorth mixed up with Me&thegals so I didn't even notice! :hide