Where is Beekissed?

the simple life

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
I haven't seen her on here lately, just wondering if anyone has heard from her?
I guess I am a little concerned when you don't hear from someone who is as active in this forum as she is.

keljonma

Epicurean Goddess
Reaction score
I don't know, TSL... I've been out of town for the week and am now just getting started on trying to catch up. Hopefully, everything is okay; maybe she is just busy with work and processing deer meat.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing about Beekissed. Where is she and hoping all is good.

And Morel, but she stated in another thread that she was trying to log in less computer time and do other things, so that made her missing a bit understandable.

hmmm....someone PM her?

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
I was wondering this myself today. I pm'ed her a couple of days ago, and haven't heard back either.

I hope everything is OK with her!

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
well I guess PMing her is all we can do at this point. I am sure she is super busy with deer season probably. I hope all is fine.

Nuggetsowner:)

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Keeping her in my good thoughts as well. I hope she is just super busy with those boys and deer and that beautiful little farm place!

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
You guys are just the berries, you know that? Worried about me! That is soooooo sweet! Had internet problems, you know, and couldn't log on at all. Thanks for the wonderful concern and thoughts....you guys are the best! :)